STANDING BEHIND OUR VALUES
Come work for us!
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow believes that our people represent one of our most valuable resources and we care for them personally; therefore we select, train, empower and reward those who exhibit our passion for client service, commitment to our vision and values with an optimistic attitude.
If you are passionate about providing great client service, share our interest in protecting the environment and believe that the best way to make money is by working hard, making a difference, acting with integrity and maintaining a positive attitude, we want to hear from you.
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow is looking for candidates for numerous cleaning projects throughout Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange Counties. We are currently hiring supervisors in the Los Angeles area. We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must have two (2) years of progressive supervisory and leadership skills.
- The Crew Leader will guide his team of up to 12 crew members in performing both general and specialty cleaning tasks.
- Leading by example, the Crew Leader will oversee, train and direct the daily cleaning tasks of the crew while meeting with clients to insure quality standards are adhered to and completed.
- This position reports to the Project/Operation Manager
- From the Supervisor role, successful team members can progress to, Operation Manager Positions, and beyond
- Spanish Speaking a plus, but not required
- Wages Start at $12.00 an Hour
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow believes that our people represent one of our most valuable resources and we care for them personally; therefore we select, train, empower, and reward those who exhibit our passion for client service, commitment to our vision and values with an optimistic attitude.
We are searching for a Social Media Marketing Intern to play a key role on the BMoTW team. Our internship is an amazing opportunity for creative professionals in training. Above all, this is an opportunity for the right candidate to learn how a fast-growing SBE/MBE works while adding value to a lean organization and seeing the immediate impact of good work.
- Report and work directly with the President, ODC and vendors to fully support the entire team.
- Assist with ideation, social content planning, scheduling, sourcing content, posting, community and more.
- Assist with designing, sourcing on-brand imagery and inspiration, and operating all BMoTW social media channels.
- Daily reporting of trends and conversations happening on social media, marketing projects, and SEO.
- Offer support and coordination for event planning and recruiting campaigns.
- Keep the President and ODC calendars up-to-date with meetings, projects, important dates, and events.
- Participate in team meetings and assist in brainstorming new content.
- Assist in content capture for internal/external content promo, moments and events.
- Assist in daily office needs and managing BMoTW’s general administrative activities.
- Preferred candidates must live in OC with flexibility to work in the office, remote and/or the weekends.
- Time Commitment: part-time, minimum 5 hours/week.
- Able to work quickly, efficiently, and be highly organized.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic graphic design skills - Adobe InDesign and Photoshop skills a plus.
- Knowledge of Google + Office products, Dropbox, MailChimp, YouTube, and/or Harvest a plus.
- Must have access to a MacBook or personal desktop.
- Warm and dynamic personality.
- Think creatively to solve problems, take direction, detail-oriented and execute from A to Z independently.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can roll with the punches.
- Free 1hr Monthly Business Mentorship Call with ODC for career guidance.
- Fun and collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
- Learn from passionate professionals dedicated to empowering MBE/SBE entrepreneurs.
*This is a 4-month long unpaid internship; however, the internship could evolve into a permanent supportive role.
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow is looking for candidates for numerous cleaning projects throughout Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange Counties. We are currently hiring cleaning technicians in the Los Angeles area. We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position requires the ability to perform specific general cleaning tasks including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, detailing, scrubbing of floors, rest rooms and other cleaning assignments provided by the Crew Leaders.
- No experience necessary, but is a plus. Will train
- Ability to listen and follow instructions is required to successfully perform this position as well as working in a team environment.
- From the Cleaning Technician role, successful team members can progress to, Supervisor Positions, and beyond.
- Wages start at $10 an Hour.
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow believes that integrity is our primary value and serves as the cornerstone of our business and all of our relationships; therefore we will always deal with our clients, employees, partners, and vendors with dignity, honesty, and respect.