Be a Part of an A-TEAM!
Our team values passion, efficiency, optimism, and hard work. Join us to make an impact and change the trajectory of your life in a positive way.
to the President/CEO
Since 2008, Building Maintenance of Tomorrow has been a premier commercial janitorial and building maintenance company. Our go-green, eco-friendly techniques, equipment, supplies and products provide high-end cleaning services, while protecting the environment. We strive to make a difference in our client's businesses and buildings by managing and sustaining a clean and healthy work environment. We are dedicated to being leaders in the cleaning industry, in the communities we serve and for our amazing employees.
This is NOT a “traditional/typical” Personal Assistant position.
In this role, you will:
Have the chance to work alongside an amazing, fast-paced, progress-thinking, visionary, bi-generational leader.
Contribute to a culture conducive to professionalism, integrity, effective communication, creative solutions, cultural competency and transparency.
Support an employee-driven and client-centric company that is changing the view of an entire industry by cultivating and maintaining great partnerships utilizing best practices and technology.
Have the ability to work in a high capacity role from a remote location without constant supervision.
Receive mentorship and coaching from the CEO and/or Advisory Team with a long-term opportunity to transition into an executive role.
High-Level Administrative Support, including but not limited to:
- Conducting research and preparing statistical reports.
- Handling information requests, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for the CEO.
- Organizing and managing company events.
- Developing systems and organizing processes and procedures.
- Delegating tasks away from CEO to appropriate staff.
- Creating organizational charts and integrating software.
- Recruiting and recommending additional team members.
- Setting targets/goals and developing achievable timelines to hit them.
- Organizing and stabilizing CEO, staff, and company.
Personal Assistant, including but not limited to.
- Facilitating lifestyle change: healthy eating habits, daily exercise, vitamin supplements
- Staying abreast of family activities, celebrations, birthdays, holidays, etc.
- Organizing and scheduling personal appointmets, activities, dinner dates, and vacations when needed
Effective Communication. Time Management. Stress Management. Composure. Tech-Savvy. Collaborative Leadership. Proactive Work Style.
Application for Employment
"*" indicates required fields