Come work for us!
Student Engagement Program
We want your students to embrace a healthy lifestyle and be enthusiastic about preserving the environments around them. We created our Student Engagement Program so that enrolled students at the universities we serve can acquire summer employment, obtain valuable skills and gain an introduction to the green cleaning industry.
Each year we hire a select number of qualified students to assist us with our Student Housing Deep Cleaning Services. We provide all the training, equipment, tools, supervision and support needed to complete projects using eco-friendly cleaning techniques.
Students will get a crash course in eco-friendly living and gain a new understanding of the importance of clean indoor and outdoor air.
The Student Engagement Program is an opportunity for students to make a fair wage, gain valuable work experience, meet friends and make connections with potential future employers. We treat our student workers with the same high level of dignity, honesty and respect with which we treat our full-time employees and hope to potentially identify future candidates to add to the team at our corporate office in Costa Mesa.
Skills Students Gain Through The Student Engagement Program
- Green Cleaning Techniques
- Knowledge of Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
- Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Experience Working Under Deadlines
- ….and many more
At Building Maintenance of Tomorrow, we are always looking for energetic and motivated individuals to add to our team. We hire individuals at all career stages, whether you are a student, just beginning your career, looking to make a change, or hoping to take on a supervisory role within and organization that truly cares about its employees.
If you are passionate about providing great client service, share our interest in protecting the environment and believe that the best way to make money is by working hard, making a difference, acting with integrity and maintaining a positive attitude, we want to hear from you.
You will receive training on the best building maintenance and cleaning techniques in the business and we will provide you with the skills and tools you need to be successful. We are Minority Business Enterprise Certified, employ college students through our Student Engagement Program, partner with job readiness programs and are proud to hire veterans. Click on the links below to learn more about our opportunities.
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow is looking for candidates for numerous cleaning projects throughout Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange Counties. We are currently hiring supervisors in the Los Angeles area. We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must have two (2) years of progressive supervisory and leadership skills.
- The Crew Leader will guide his team of up to 12 crew members in performing both general and specialty cleaning tasks.
- Leading by example, the Crew Leader will oversee, train and direct the daily cleaning tasks of the crew while meeting with clients to insure quality standards are adhered to and completed.
- This position reports to the Project/Operation Manager
- From the Supervisor role, successful team members can progress to, Operation Manager Positions, and beyond
- Spanish Speaking a plus, but not required
- Wages Start at $12.00 an Hour
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow believes that our people represent one of our most valuable resources and we care for them personally; therefore we select, train, empower, and reward those who exhibit our passion for client service, commitment to our vision and values with an optimistic attitude.
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow is looking for candidates for numerous cleaning projects throughout Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange Counties. We are currently hiring cleaning technicians in the Los Angeles area. We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position requires the ability to perform specific general cleaning tasks including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, detailing, scrubbing of floors, rest rooms and other cleaning assignments provided by the Crew Leaders.
- No experience necessary, but is a plus. Will train
- Ability to listen and follow instructions is required to successfully perform this position as well as working in a team environment.
- From the Cleaning Technician role, successful team members can progress to, Supervisor Positions, and beyond.
- Wages start at $10 an Hour.
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow believes that integrity is our primary value and serves as the cornerstone of our business and all of our relationships; therefore we will always deal with our clients, employees, partners, and vendors with dignity, honesty, and respect.