Be a Part of an A-TEAM!
Our team values passion, efficiency, optimism, and hard work. Join us to make an impact and change the trajectory of your life in a positive way.
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow is looking for candidates for numerous cleaning projects throughout Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange Counties. We are currently hiring supervisors in the Los Angeles area. We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must have two (2) years of progressive supervisory and leadership skills.
- The Crew Leader will guide his team of up to 12 crew members in performing both general and specialty cleaning tasks.
- Leading by example, the Crew Leader will oversee, train and direct the daily cleaning tasks of the crew while meeting with clients to insure quality standards are adhered to and completed.
- This position reports to the Project/Operation Manager
From the Supervisor role, successful team members can progress to, Operation Manager Positions, and beyond
- Spanish Speaking a plus, but not required
- Wages Start at $15.00 an Hour
Building Maintenance of Tomorrow believes that our people represent one of our most valuable resources and we care for them personally; therefore we select, train, empower, and reward those who exhibit our passion for client service, commitment to our vision and values with an optimistic attitude.
Application for Employment
"*" indicates required fields