Be a Part of an A-TEAM!
Our team values passion, efficiency, optimism, and hard work. Join us to make an impact and change the trajectory of your life in a positive way.
Social Media Marketing Intern
We are searching for a Social Media Marketing Intern to play a key role on the BMoTW team. Our internship is an amazing opportunity for creative professionals in training. Above all, this is an opportunity for the right candidate to learn how a fast-growing SBE/MBE works while adding value to a lean organization and seeing the immediate impact of good work.
- Report and work directly with the President, ODC and vendors to fully support the entire team.
- Assist with ideation, social content planning, scheduling, sourcing content, posting, community and more.
- Assist with designing, sourcing on-brand imagery and inspiration, and operating all BMoTW social media channels.
- Daily reporting of trends and conversations happening on social media, marketing projects, and SEO.
- Offer support and coordination for event planning and recruiting campaigns.
- Keep the President and ODC calendars up-to-date with meetings, projects, important dates, and events.
- Participate in team meetings and assist in brainstorming new content.
- Assist in content capture for internal/external content promo, moments and events.
- Assist in daily office needs and managing BMoTW’s general administrative activities.
- Preferred candidates must live in OC with flexibility to work in the office, remote and/or the weekends.
- Time Commitment: part-time, minimum 5 hours/week.
- Able to work quickly, efficiently, and be highly organized.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic graphic design skills - Adobe InDesign and Photoshop skills a plus.
- Knowledge of Google + Office products, Dropbox, MailChimp, YouTube, and/or Harvest a plus.
- Must have access to a MacBook or personal desktop.
- Warm and dynamic personality.
- Think creatively to solve problems, take direction, detail-oriented and execute from A to Z independently.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can roll with the punches.
Free 1hr Monthly Business Mentorship Call with ODC for career guidance.
Fun and collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
Learn from passionate professionals dedicated to empowering MBE/SBE entrepreneurs.
Application for Employment
"*" indicates required fields